Write For Fresh Ink!
Fresh Ink For Teens is an online publication written by, and for, Jewish students from High Schools around the world.
Staff writers commit to writing one piece per month, with the option of writing more, and receive mentorship and feedback from student editors.
Staff writers are assigned one of the following beats:
- creative writing
- arts & culture
- politics & current events
- high school & family
Students share their interests and beat preferences in the application
Staff writers can expect to gain:
- professional journalism experience and exposure to an international audience of readers
- a respected credential to your high school resume
- opportunities to interview special guests and attend press events
- relationships with Fresh Ink affiliates at 70 Faces Media, The Jewish Week and The Times of Israel
- Opportunities to apply for high school journalism awards (Fresh Ink Alum have won several)
- a close network of friends from all walks of Jewish life
Hear From Former Fresh Inkers!
Not ready to commit to being a staff writer? Or, would you like to submit a pitch or draft over the summer? Fill out the form below!